Humor and Serious Discussions

Join me. Send me any humor you like so I can post it here @ bob@xpressionmedia.com. Also join the conversation on the many topics I raise. Nothing is off limits...

Monday, March 16, 2015

Another Installment of Funny Sh*t I Found On The Internet. Enjoy!

Time for another episode of the funny shit I found on the internet.
Click on Image to Enlarge

DO YOU GET THIS ONE?












IDES OF MARCH



















































The font you pick is important












































































You have to know about Top Gear TV show



































































































































A Top Gear Joke



















































No comments:

Post a Comment