Humor and Serious Discussions

Join me. Send me any humor you like so I can post it here @ bob@xpressionmedia.com. Also join the conversation on the many topics I raise. Nothing is off limits...

Sunday, May 17, 2015

230 new humorous cartoons, memes and other acts of funny. Enjoy!!!

Another installment of my warped humor. Humor extends your life through laughter. So laugh lots.

Click on the image to enlarge.  Mixed in this group are some children's books from old. When you see them in today's mindset, they kind of creep you out and make you laugh.



















































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment